quinta-feira, setembro 15, 2005

Pré-filé

Amanhã me matriculo numa academia pertinho lá do trabalho. Engordei bastante desde março e ando me sentindo toda dolorida, de ficar o tempo todo em frente ao computador. Adeus, preguiça: quero ver se me torno um ser humano melhor. Será?

4 comentários:

Salt Water disse...

Finally I see a word that is in my Portuguese dictionary "Dolorida" meaning sore or painful. To that I say good luck. I think you are talking about exercising, walking, dancing, etc. This is fun when you find an activity you like. I like bicycling, kayaking and some hiking. Yoga is okay, but it's not my favorite. I like eating chocolate cake. It burns about 100 caleries per cake. As a result my weight goes up with the exercise of "Cake eating". Hope you find one that makes you happy. Hot Tubbing is another good exercise. You probably look great in a hot tub (quente banheira banhar).

Mariana Mesquita disse...

My favorite sports are sleeping and eating chocolate, but I do enjoy swimming and dancing. The point is that I have had no many chances of doing it.
Talking about hot tubes, I have not the habit. I usually have cold showers.
;.)

Salt Water disse...

I enjoy writing to you because the cultural differences make me think. For example, cold showers here are bad and refer to disappointment. Yet no one uses a hot tub on a hot day. So maybe in a hot country like Brazil, cold showers are good. Any how, I once took a hot bath outside at the base of a mountain in the snow. This was the greatest, because it was a fancy resort and beautiful. I hope I am not bothering you. Thanks.

Mariana Mesquita disse...

We have here the same expression - cold shower - for disappointment also. But talking about the concrete things, I usually have this kind of bath, specially in the hot season.
Hugs!