Tou aqui em Gramado ralando, trabalhando como nunca. Mas feliz: o encontro tá muito legal e produtivo! Tirando o frio, e o fato de que janto num rodízio de pizza todo dia e as pessoas te perseguem na esquina pra te dar chocolate de graça (juro!), tá tudo ótimo.Quem estiver com saudade de mim, veja as fotos. Quem quiser ler o que ando escrevendo, clique aqui!
Na foto acima, vocês podem ver alguns membros da minha equipe de trabalho: Luciana, Adriana, Luiz André, Ieda - e eu.
8 comentários:
eita, Mariana,
rodizio de pizza e chocolate de graca...que inveja! mas, frio, muito frio nao, muito obrigada.
aproveite.
fabiana.
Inveja de que? É uma tortura. E isso é porque eu preciso perder 15kg urgentíssimo. Ô vida! ;.(
Beijo.
rodízio de pizza: tô dentro
frio: tô fora
chocolate de graça: tô dentro
Ai, eu amo Gramado.
Mariana, teu blog é lindo e o post da tua mãe me emocionou demais.
Fico feliz que o Mãe de Gêmeas figure entre teus links favoritos.
Um beijo, com carinho,
Alê
www.maedegemeas.blogger.com.br
I am so glad to be back on your site, Mariana. My fear turned out to be wrong. The problem was with my computer only, not the address itself. I thought I was going to need to shut down completely. You look great in this picture. Are you having fun? Sounds like work. I have not been able to figure exactly what you are doing. Are you training for a position with your government agriculture department? learning farming techniques? working on company projects, or just recreating (the last is just a joke)? Good to see you again. Take care, Salt Water Jim.
I am so glad to be back on your site, Mariana. My fear turned out to be wrong. The problem was with my computer only, not the address itself. I thought I was going to need to shut down completely. You look great in this picture. Are you having fun? Sounds like work. I have not been able to figure exactly what you are doing. Are you training for a position with your government agriculture department? learning farming techniques? working on company projects, or just recreating (the last is just a joke)? Good to see you again. Take care, Salt Water Jim.
Jim,
I work as journalist in a Nong Governamental Organization called Instituto Souza Cruz. Please visit the site www.institutosouzacruz.org.br and you will see, they have also an English version of the site. I do not work to the government and I also don´t know almost nothing about farming tecniques, although I was married during 7 years with an agronomic engineer.
I work very hard during all the week, but I tried to have some fun...
Thanks to God, I am back home! Kisses to you.
Postar um comentário