Este é meu sítio, onde espero plantar e colher coisas boas. Desde abril de 2005, tenho postado minhas besteirinhas aqui, sem ordem cronológica nem temática - mais ou menos um baú de quinquilharias. Fique à vontade e me dê um alô...
PS- Os posts são arquivados por semana. Se quiser olhar os antigos, tem os links lá embaixo, mês a mês.
segunda-feira, setembro 12, 2005
Amélie Poulain
Saudade desse gnomo viajão e sua dona. Onde andará Esparadrapo? ;.)
5 comentários:
Anônimo
disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
"...Common and shy" my foot. This "My foot" is an english expression that means I do not believe it. Your eyes, your hair, your fingers are beautiful. Your blog is great and nothing about your pictures or postings suggest you are "Shy". I finally got the dictionary and it is almost worthless. The first word I wanted to look-up was "Pra", but it was not there. I have found very few words. It is a travelers dictionary. I need the real thing. I'll try some dumb phrases because that is about all I have access to at the moment. Please do not feel insulted. Bom dia. Meu nome e' Salt Water Jim. Gostei muito. Muito obrigado. Espero ve-lo outra vez brevemente.
Jim, I am a paradox: although I am talkative and curious and love to meet people, I DO AM SHY... I was pleased to see your Portuguese, hehehehe. So let´s tell you what is 'pra': it´s a contraction of 'para', which means 'to' or 'for', I am not sure - I am terrible in using your prepositions. I would like to have a good English dictionary here but I left my big Webster in Pernambuco. I love its Thesaurus. Hope seeing you soon. A hug to you!
5 comentários:
Essa foto está um troço de linda...e inauguro minha visita comentada aqui com um comentário nada a ver...beijo.
Pô, anônimo... quem é vc?
;.)
"...Common and shy" my foot. This "My foot" is an english expression that means I do not believe it. Your eyes, your hair, your fingers are beautiful. Your blog is great and nothing about your pictures or postings suggest you are "Shy". I finally got the dictionary and it is almost worthless. The first word I wanted to look-up was "Pra", but it was not there. I have found very few words. It is a travelers dictionary. I need the real thing. I'll try some dumb phrases because that is about all I have access to at the moment. Please do not feel insulted. Bom dia. Meu nome e' Salt Water Jim. Gostei muito. Muito obrigado. Espero ve-lo outra vez brevemente.
Jim, I am a paradox: although I am talkative and curious and love to meet people, I DO AM SHY...
I was pleased to see your Portuguese, hehehehe. So let´s tell you what is 'pra': it´s a contraction of 'para', which means 'to' or 'for', I am not sure - I am terrible in using your prepositions.
I would like to have a good English dictionary here but I left my big Webster in Pernambuco. I love its Thesaurus.
Hope seeing you soon. A hug to you!
Postar um comentário