Este é meu sítio, onde espero plantar e colher coisas boas. Desde abril de 2005, tenho postado minhas besteirinhas aqui, sem ordem cronológica nem temática - mais ou menos um baú de quinquilharias. Fique à vontade e me dê um alô...
PS- Os posts são arquivados por semana. Se quiser olhar os antigos, tem os links lá embaixo, mês a mês.
Mariana, a big mistake has happened. My blog address was printed incorrectly in our local paper and using it puts one on my blog site edit page. Nothing posted there is reliable anymore. Please know I have enjoyed your friendship. Anyone can now post anything good or bad on my site. I have tried for two days to write you with no luck. You are so sweet, best wishes and many kisses. Tchau! Ate' logo!
4 comentários:
num da vontade de morder?!
hehehe... foi nisso que pensei quando postei a música! ;.)
que pirraia bonita da pôrra...
Mariana, a big mistake has happened. My blog address was printed incorrectly in our local paper and using it puts one on my blog site edit page. Nothing posted there is reliable anymore. Please know I have enjoyed your friendship. Anyone can now post anything good or bad on my site. I have tried for two days to write you with no luck. You are so sweet, best wishes and many kisses. Tchau! Ate' logo!
Postar um comentário