Este é meu sítio, onde espero plantar e colher coisas boas. Desde abril de 2005, tenho postado minhas besteirinhas aqui, sem ordem cronológica nem temática - mais ou menos um baú de quinquilharias. Fique à vontade e me dê um alô...
PS- Os posts são arquivados por semana. Se quiser olhar os antigos, tem os links lá embaixo, mês a mês.
domingo, setembro 04, 2005
De volta...
Depois eu escrevo contando detalhes. Agora, só vou postar uma única foto esclarecedora, que mostra o frio miserável que andei enfrentando.
Graças a Deus, tou de volta ao climinha ameno do Rio de Janeiro...
Fantastic picture! You are so cute! It is hard to imagine that Brazil is cold anywhere. You would not like our winter weather. Our ocean is always between 45 and 55 degrees fahrenheit winter or summer. This picture enlarges well and looks great. Thanks.
Thanks for saying that I am 'cute'. Well, the winter clothes are pretty but I dont like the weather itself. Here in Brazil we do have cold weather, it´s a huge country with all kind of temperature, from snow to desert. We had 3 degrees Celsius when I was in Lauro Muller. It´s 37 degrees Fahrenheit and I am not used to this!
2 comentários:
Fantastic picture! You are so cute! It is hard to imagine that Brazil is cold anywhere. You would not like our winter weather. Our ocean is always between 45 and 55 degrees fahrenheit winter or summer. This picture enlarges well and looks great. Thanks.
Thanks for saying that I am 'cute'. Well, the winter clothes are pretty but I dont like the weather itself. Here in Brazil we do have cold weather, it´s a huge country with all kind of temperature, from snow to desert. We had 3 degrees Celsius when I was in Lauro Muller. It´s 37 degrees Fahrenheit and I am not used to this!
Postar um comentário