quarta-feira, outubro 12, 2005

Dicionário


Link engraçadinho com 'dialetos brasileiros'...

4 comentários:

Salt Water disse...

How did you find this picture of me. I look better than usual in this one. Thanks. Life has been tough this last week, so I have not had time to blog. I am trying to understand this "Dicionario" site. I have not been able to find a good dictionary for Brazian Portuguse. I went to a fancy book store in Oregon and thought I could order one, but no luck. Hope you are well. I have missed my friend in Brazil.

Mariana Mesquita disse...

Você precisaria de um dicionário português-português, completo, e não desses dicionários de bolso para turistas. Mas isso só vale a pena se você quiser aprender a língua de verdade!
Tenho sentindo sua falta, também. Um beijão!

Salt Water disse...

My friend with the book store has not been able to find a good dictionary. She is looking into a Brazilian Dictionary. So far, I have not been able to understand the dictionary link you have here. I am still trying, but do not get it yet. Thanks, Mariana.

Mariana Mesquita disse...

Jim,

Portuguese is a very difficult language to you, because of our verbs and the lots of words and expressions that you don´t have in English. I don´t know if you should be able to understand my posts very easily even if you get the dictionary.

I went to Amazon online bookstore and they have 514 books for the search "portuguese dictionary" but, when you see, all of them are pocket/travel English-Portuguese ones. It´s not good, when I had my English classes I had to buy a good real dictionary (it´s a huge one, with thesaurus and so on).

But I think that you should try to get it in USA because the good dictionaries are so big that you should pay very expensive post office taxes (more then its own price, surely).

And well, I don´t know if you are REALLY interested in learning Portuguese just to read a blog... isn´t it?

;.)

Hugs.