sexta-feira, novembro 25, 2005

Esse é dos meus...


"Eu gosto muito de conversar com os amigos, mas conversar com desconhecido, isso é que é bom mesmo, porque tudo é surpresa e a gente nunca sabe o que está por vir, cada ser humano é um grande mistério" (Samarone)

2 comentários:

Salt Water disse...

Hello, Mariana.
I have been busy lately dealing with a change of work. I must go back to driving truck on the open road. This means leaving home. It pays better and I need to put some money back in the bank. Please forgive the English. I do not have time to figure the Portuguese. Your pictures have not been showing on your blog for this post. It has been fun blogging with you. I will check in when I can, but I will not be blogging as much starting Dec, 5th. Thanks and Best Wishes, your friend Salt Water Jim.

Mariana Mesquita disse...

Wow! It may be fun (travelling with a truck). I wish you travel to nice places and the work is not very hard. See you! Hugs