Este é meu sítio, onde espero plantar e colher coisas boas. Desde abril de 2005, tenho postado minhas besteirinhas aqui, sem ordem cronológica nem temática - mais ou menos um baú de quinquilharias. Fique à vontade e me dê um alô...
PS- Os posts são arquivados por semana. Se quiser olhar os antigos, tem os links lá embaixo, mês a mês.
sábado, julho 15, 2006
Felicidades
Hoje é aniversário dela, de Tati, minha baiana arretada, irmãzinha linda que vive no Rio. Hoje chegam do Rio Thatá e Tomé, casal sambamante muito amado, pra fazer eu matar um tantinho da saudade. E amanhã nasce minha sobrinha-afilhada Ana Beatriz, no Hospital Esperança. A vida tá meio trapaiada, mas eu tou muito, muito feliz!
Congratulations, Mariana. It is nice to see you list yourself as a godmother for your niece. Happy Birthday to her. Your blog looks nice. I am having trouble with my profile Dashboard. If you have advise on how to fix it, I'd try it. I like you're new profile picture. Hope all is well. Thanks
Hey, Jimmy. Nice to see you! I am the future godmother of Beatriz, who is not really my niece, although I fell as if she was. Thanks for your presence! I hope seeing you soon. Kisses.
============================x
Di, era eu mesma. Mas porque eu ia ter tomado susto, hein? Beijo!
3 comentários:
Congratulations, Mariana. It is nice to see you list yourself as a godmother for your niece. Happy Birthday to her. Your blog looks nice. I am having trouble with my profile Dashboard. If you have advise on how to fix it, I'd try it. I like you're new profile picture. Hope all is well. Thanks
Hey, Jimmy. Nice to see you! I am the future godmother of Beatriz, who is not really my niece, although I fell as if she was. Thanks for your presence! I hope seeing you soon. Kisses.
============================x
Di, era eu mesma. Mas porque eu ia ter tomado susto, hein? Beijo!
Brigada, minha linda! Que saudade de você! Beijo.
Postar um comentário