sexta-feira, agosto 26, 2005

Viajando...


A cidade fica na Serra do Rio do Rastro, tem cerca de 13 mil habitantes, foi colonizada por italianos, e lá faz um frio de lascar.
Segunda feira sigo pra Lauro Müller, interior do Paraná, e fico uma semana, participando de uma jornada do Cedejor.
Tou feliz com a viagem e meio aterrorizada com as perspectivas climáticas.
Enfim, veremos.
Abaixo, links pros curiosos!
Beijos... ;.)

3 comentários:

Salt Water disse...

Fantastic to see you are back! I tried yesterday and the day before to read your blog, but it would not appear. I have had trouble with this before. But all is well now. Thanks. I look forward to all your posts. Your "Nice guy" side comes through regardless what you are writing about. Yet, blog traveling is one of my favorite pastimes so I truely enjoy today's post. The picture of you with your friend, is very nice. I am not hitting on you, but it would be nice to fall asleep and wake to a face like yours. Thanks for these great links to pictures of Brazil. The news we get about Brazil, in the USA, is quite wrong probably. We do not know it is a beautiful country. If I can ever make my links work, I will link your blog and some of these Brazilian Mountain Beauties. Thanks and hope you have great days. Your friend, saltwater Jim

Mariana Mesquita disse...

Hello, Jim! Actually I saw that my blog was not appearing, I don´t know what was the problem but – thanks God – it was solved. I am happy to see that you are back. Did you see that I included a link to your blog, at my favourite blogs place? ;.)
Yes, I am travelling to the Southern region next Monday. It´s the place in Brazil where the weather and population is more ‘European’, as they were colonizated by German, Italian, Polish and other migrants, although there were also some African, Portuguese and the native Indians. Now is winter and the temperature is quite freezing, and I am afraid of it. I am used to more warm climates and have never visited this region (I just know the Northern, North-Eastern and South-Eastern of Brazil). As you could see, the scenery is very beautiful. I think I´ll enjoy this time, I´m going to work hard during some days…
Talking more about your post: I am a bit confuse, I don´t know if I read well, but I must telling you that Nininho is my friend and not my boyfriend! ;.) And I don’t know if it is nice to fall asleep and wake to a face like mine: I am pretty boring and bored, early in the morning. And my hair looks like if I am a terror movie’s character! Hehehe.

(I HATE MY DOG ENGLISH!)

Salt Water disse...

Your english is great and I like your face. You look sincere. I would bet it is hard for you to lie, because your face would give you away. It is very pleasing to look into the eyes of an honest person. It is not always safe, because the truth can hurt sometimes, but it is a higher good in my sight. As for your reading english, I do not spell well. I double check my spelling in the hopes that the translation page will catch the meaning, but probably I miss some words that would then confuse what ever I was trying to say. I think it was the wednesday post that shows you looking over the sholder of your friend, in that picture your are totally beautiful and appear to be calm and loving. I hope this comment or others is not a problem. I only mean to say "It is nice to see you!"